– PhD from the Federal University of Santa Catarina (UFSC) in Strategic Management and Institutional and Technological Development of the Photovoltaic Energy Sector
– Master and Bachelor of Science in Administration from the Federal University of Santa Catarina
– Affiliate Researcher of the Microeconomics of Competitiveness Network (MOC) – Harvard University
– University Extension in Business Management at the Technische Universität Dresden (TUD), Germany. Scholarship for Hebert Quandt Stiftung
– University Extension in Business Management at the Technische Universität München (TUM), Munich, Germany.
– Participated in Projects at the Teaching and Engineering Foundation of Santa Catarina (FEESC / UFSC).
– Author and co-author of several scientific articles and the Book of Shared Value Creation. Strategy Planning and Methodology for Application Based on the Michael Porter Concept. 1. ed. São Paulo: Atlas Publishing House, 2014.